[RFC][#30159] Fix to make bzr st and bzr st -S display paths relative to cwd.

Matthew D. Fuller fullermd at over-yonder.net
Mon Feb 9 09:55:09 GMT 2009

On Sat, Feb 07, 2009 at 04:07:29PM -0800 I heard the voice of
Eddie Parker, and lo! it spake thus:

> As always, if there's a better way of achieving this, I welcome your
> opinions.

Code-wise, it looks like there are some spurious whitespace changes,
as well as a few other bits of seeming suboptimality.  But other
people are more qualified to comment on that than I am.

But I'll comment on the concept.  I for one would be VERY displeased
to wake up one morning and find no way to keep status giving me
root-relative paths.

Matthew Fuller     (MF4839)   |  fullermd at over-yonder.net