question about lp access to bzr+ssh and empty/wrong password

Gary van der Merwe garyvdm at gmail.com
Thu Feb 5 20:16:53 GMT 2009

On Thu, Feb 5, 2009 at 10:06 PM, John Arbash Meinel
<john at arbash-meinel.com> wrote:
> Well, I see this in qbzr's lib/uifactory.py:
>
> def get_password(self, prompt='', **kwargs):
>    password, ok = QtGui.QInputDialog.getText(self.current_widget(),
>                                              gettext("Enter Password"),
>                                              (prompt % kwargs),
>                                              QtGui.QLineEdit.Password)
>
>    if ok:
>        return str(password)
>    else:
>        raise KeyboardInterrupt()

qbzr has 2 ui factories. 1 for in process stuff, from which the above
code snippet comes, and 1 for sub processes which is where we are
having problems.

--- Gary receives another mail from jam ---
On Thu, Feb 5, 2009 at 10:11 PM, John Arbash Meinel
<john at arbash-meinel.com> wrote:
> I still get the feeling that you are getting a double-exception problem.
> Something is going on which is triggering a genuine exception, which is
> then getting masked by a cleanup function which is triggering the
> TooManyConcurrentRequests exception.

I understand now. Let me check this out.

Thanks John

Regards,

Gary