1.12 release schedule?

Martin Pool mbp at sourcefrog.net
Thu Feb 5 04:15:29 GMT 2009

2009/2/3 Jelmer Vernooij <jelmer at samba.org>:
> Hi,
>
> I couldn't find any emails about the 1.12 release schedule. What are the
> deadlines exactly, who is the release manager? Did I miss this or was it
> simply not announced?

Hi,

I did not send mail about the announcement.  I've been away for a
while on business and got back yesterday.

Our 4-week schedule would have us doing 1.12rc1 tomorrow, which would
be a bit short notice.  I propose that we do it next Tuesday, ie the
10th of February, with a final release on Friday the 13th.  If you
think it should be longer, please say so.

There are quite a few patches in bundle buggy: 12 needing review, and
rather more approved and needing to be merged.

Maybe someone else would like to be RM for next time?

--
Martin <http://launchpad.net/~mbp/>