[MERGE] Use a list not a tuple for chunks returned from FullTextContentFactory objects, because otherwise code tries to assign to tuples.

Robert Collins robertc at robertcollins.net
Tue Feb 3 01:43:03 GMT 2009

Trivial issue in the new chunked support, which is that some content
adapters write to the chunks they get back. As they are tested and used
with knit content records, I am assuming this aliasing is deliberate,
and just altering the FullText type to match.

I'm happy to write a test to support this, but I'd like input from John
or someone that reviewed the chunked code as to whether this is right,
or the callers using the result are wrong (they are also in bzrlib - the
knit content adapters).

Alternatively, if its sufficiently under-the-view, I could just land
this as-is :)

-Rob