FOSDEM / bzr gc

Wouter van Heyst larstiq at larstiq.dyndns.org
Sun Feb 1 21:28:12 GMT 2009

Heya,

a couple of us are going to be present at FOSDEM next weekend. I'm aware
of at least Jelmer Vernooij, Roland Mas, John Carr and myself (and some
friends of Jelmer and mine that aren't really active in the community).

There is interest in working on bzr-git there, I intend to spend time on
nested-trees and I just convinced Roland to take a stab at `bzr gc`
together :)

As far as I know, the closest we've come to gc is doc/developers/gc.txt,
(re)packing and the remove-revisions plugin. Am I correct in that
thinking, or should we start from somewhere else?

Wouter van Heyst