How to prevent bazaar asking for the password when using https+webdav

Nicholas Allen nicholas.allen at ableton.com
Wed Jan 28 16:22:03 GMT 2009

> Sorry for the delay.
>
>     Nicholas> Thanks a lot - that worked!
>
> Great, would you mind telling us where you looked in the doc and
> why you failed to make it work at first ?

I looked in the Bazaar User Guide but did not find any information on
this. It mentions authentication.conf under configuration files but does
not tell you the format of it or have a link to the document that John sent.
> Which hint was the right one ?
I used https+webdav in the URL in authentication.conf which is why it
didn't work. I did actually call the file by its correct name I just
mistyped it in my original mail (sorry for the confusion).

Nick