[MERGE][#202331] optionally show diff in log

John Arbash Meinel john at arbash-meinel.com
Tue Jan 27 15:52:09 GMT 2009

John Arbash Meinel has voted tweak.
Status is now: Conditionally approved
Comment:
I'm fine with the flag, as it seems to be compatible with other
implementations. But I'm thinking we probably *don't* want to indent the
diffs themselves.

The main reason is that I think it would allow you to feed "bzr log -p |
patch -p0". The other question is if we now need to add the flag for
prefixes/no-prefixes. Which, unfortunately, collides with 'bzr diff -p'
but we could only expose the 'bzr log -p --prefix a:b' sort of thing.

(Personally, I don't like prefixes, but I guess some people do.)

For details, see:
http://bundlebuggy.aaronbentley.com/project/bzr/request/%3C4972A474.3060303%40internode.on.net%3E
Project: Bazaar