bzr 1.11.1 - qbzr visual diff bug

Alexander Belchenko bialix at ukr.net
Tue Jan 27 14:11:21 GMT 2009

Daniel Lidström пишет:
> [...]

Daniel,

Can you check does your file(s) contain non-ascii characters (e.g.
accented characters etc)? I've got such wrong behaviour too often
when I diff my files in cp1251 encoding.

Can you run the command in your branch as:

bzr qdiff --encoding latin-1

Instead of "latin-1" you can use default windows encoding on your system
(I'm not sure which one is the right encoding for you, either cp1252 or
cp1250, I'm not sure).

Does encoding option help you?

Alexander