Call For Volunteer: scenarios editor

Ben Finney bignose+hates-spam at benfinney.id.au
Sat Jan 24 00:42:33 GMT 2009

Karl Fogel <karl.fogel at canonical.com> writes:

> Would someone like to be the overall editor for the "scenarios"
> documentation we're writing to provide newcomers with some more
> task-based structure?
>
>    http://bazaar-vcs.org/Scenarios/

I'd be interested, but not until the wiki allows me to authenticate
using OpenID. Maintaining yet another site-specific userid-password
pair is too high a barrier these days.

--
 \      “If sharing a thing in no way diminishes it, it is not rightly |
  `\                      owned if it is not shared.” —Saint Augustine |