Multi-line commit message in Windows?

Daniel Lidström daniel.lidstrom at sbg.se
Thu Jan 22 15:40:17 GMT 2009

Hello!

I am unsure about how to commit with a multi-line message. A tutorial I
found simply says this:
"You can enter a multi-line commit message; in most shells you can enter
this just by leaving the quotes open at the end of the line."

However, it doesn't tell me how to "end" the message and start the commit.
And I don't want to just try something.

I'm using:
C:\Users\Daniel.SBG\Programming\projects\nautilus-repo\nautilus>bzr
--version
Bazaar (bzr) 1.10
  Python interpreter: C:\Program Files\Bazaar\python25.dll 2.5.2
  Python standard library: C:\Program Files\Bazaar\lib\library.zip
  bzrlib: C:\Program Files\Bazaar\lib\library.zip\bzrlib
  Bazaar configuration: C:\Users\Daniel.SBG\AppData\Roaming\bazaar\2.0
  Bazaar log file: C:\Users\Daniel.SBG\Documents\.bzr.log

Thanks in advance!

Regards,

Daniel Lidström