Short, task-based bzr doclets for real-world use cases.

Karl Fogel karl.fogel at canonical.com
Wed Jan 21 14:56:01 GMT 2009

Matt Doran <matt.doran at papercut.com> writes:
>>    http://bazaar-vcs.org/Scenarios/Bugfix
>>
> As a bzr noob, I find this style very very helpful.   And look forward
> to the fleshing out.

Great!  Thank you.

And please help with that fleshing out!  It's very useful for noobs to
write some of these.  If you make an incorrect or suboptimal recipe, our
editor(s) will catch it.  The important thing is to get some material up
there, so we have something to work with.  Just put a draft notice at
the top so people know it's still in progress (I just did that for the
page above).

> Karl, It looks like the newlines in "Bugfix" are being munged by the
> wiki.... with multiple lines being joined together.  But it's a great
> start.

D'oh.  Fixed now, thanks.

-Karl