[MERGE] [bug #256612] Don't require "user@" in HTTP(S) URLs that need auth

Marius Kruger amanic at gmail.com
Wed Dec 24 08:53:59 GMT 2008

2008/12/24 Martin Pool <mbp at canonical.com>

> On 17 Dec 2008, Ben Jansen <aogail at w007.org> wrote:
>
> > I will look into these.
> >
> > On a related note, when I run the full test suite on vanilla bzr.dev,
> there
> > are a handful of errors and failures. Do I need to do any set up before
> > executing "bzr selftest" to get a successful run of all the tests
> (besides
> > those marked as known failures)?
>
> No, it should be totally self contained.  You may get some known
> failures, as you mentioned, which are generally bugs for which there is
> a test but no fix yet.  You may get some messages that some things can't
> be tested on your platform, or that you're missing dependent libraries,
> but those should be specific messages rather than failures.
>
> Also, I think on Windows there are still some general failures, and
> we're trying to get them fixed up.
>
> If none of these describe your situation please post them with the
> tracebacks in a separate thread.

I was also going to say that you should check your python path,
it has happened to me before that I had multiple bzrlib's lying around from
old installations:
python -c "import sys; print sys.path"

Also If you have pyrex installed, you should try to build the pyrex code
again,
I don't know about windows, but on linux I do:
(in the bzr dev folder)
make