XMLRPC errors

Russel Winder russel.winder at concertant.com
Sun Dec 21 15:27:57 GMT 2008

On Sun, 2008-12-21 at 09:29 -0500, Aaron Bentley wrote:
> Russel Winder wrote:
> > In some situations I am getting:
> >
> > bzr: ERROR: xmlrpc protocol error connecting to https://xmlrpc.edge.launchpad.net/bazaar/: 502 Bad Gateway
> >
> > Has anyone any idea where this might come from so I have a start point
> > as to where the problem might stem from.
>
> That will be an error resolving an lp: URL.

I just tried all the commands that I thought had shown this problem
earlier and I cannot reproduce it -- which is both good and bad, it is
good I don't have the problem now but is bad that having flagged the
problem I am no longer able to create it so as to do some debugging.

I shall ignore the bad in this and just look at the good.

Have a good Winter Solstice (or edit the Winter Solstice with the label
you give to this holiday celebration :-).
--
Russel.
Dr Russel Winder                 Partner

Concertant LLP                   t: +44 20 7585 2200, +44 20 7193 9203
41 Buckmaster Road,              f: +44 8700 516 084
London SW11 1EN, UK.             m: +44 7770 465 077