Recommended use of Bazaar for single-committer multiple-machine projects?

Mary Gardiner mary at puzzling.org
Fri Dec 12 21:14:57 GMT 2008

On Fri, Dec 12, 2008, John Arbash Meinel wrote:
> I don't think my workflow is optimal for everyone, but I can give you my
> layout if it gives a viewpoint:

Thanks, it is useful to have a look. I think though I'm going to end up
being particularly interested in the workflow of people who work across
machines regularly, which does seem unusual in this discussion (Adrian
Wilkins being I think the only person to date to suggest a regular use
of more than one desktop). Do you know how you'd modify this if every
second day you were working on more or less the same branches from a
different machine?

-Mary