Subversion and branches

Russel Winder russel at russel.org.uk
Tue Dec 9 11:06:37 GMT 2008

I know I should know the answer to this but...

Using Git I can do:

	git svn clone -T trunk -b branches <some Subversion repository URL>

and the clone has all the information about the trunk and its branches.

Clearly with Bazaar, step 1 is:

	bzr init-repo --rich-root-pack SharedRepository
	cd SharedRepository

but now if I just pull the two branches, Bazaar doesn't know that they
are actually connected.

Sorry for the noob question.

--
Russel.
Dr Russel Winder                       t: +44 20 7585 2200