Managing multiple remote locations

Russel Winder russel.winder at concertant.com
Mon Dec 8 07:29:39 GMT 2008

Marius,

On Mon, 2008-12-08 at 09:15 +0200, Marius Kruger wrote:
> 2008/12/8 Russel Winder <russel.winder at concertant.com>
>         Marius,
>
>         Any progress on this?
>
> thanks for the reminder, I forgot about this.
> I'll put it on my todo list. hopefully I'll get a chance this week.

That would be cool. :-)

Currently I get the bookmarks plugin from:

bzr+ssh://russel@bazaar.launchpad.net/%7Eluks/bzr-bookmarks/trunk

is this the right branch to track?

--
Russel.
Dr Russel Winder                 Partner

Concertant LLP                   t: +44 20 7585 2200, +44 20 7193 9203
41 Buckmaster Road,              f: +44 8700 516 084
London SW11 1EN, UK.             m: +44 7770 465 077