bzr and perforce

Josh Matthews josh at joshmatthews.net
Mon Nov 17 21:45:30 GMT 2008

I nabbed the bzr-p4 trunk, made sure I had p4 and p4d in my path, installed
P4Python (you should mention that in the docs, by the way) and the p4 api,
ran setup_evn.sh, and ran the selftests.  I got at least three failures, and
quite possibly more, but there was a metric crapload of information
streaming in front of me, so I have no idea what was actually happening.
I'm now stress-testing p4-fast-export against the project I'm working on,
which is upwards of 10 million LOC and probably ~10,000 files.  So far my
computer's become very unresponsive :)