Bazaar 1.9 rc1 Windows installers

John Arbash Meinel john at arbash-meinel.com
Tue Nov 4 20:57:48 GMT 2008

Eugene Wee wrote:
> Hi John,
>
>> So Martin reported getting that error until he rebooted, and then the
>> error went away. Have you tried rebooting yet?
>
> I tried rebooting, but unfortunately the error remains.
>
> Regards,
> Eugene

So can you confirm if the files are present in the installed location?
There should be several libsvn files. I'm seeing as many as:

  intl3_svn.dll
  libapr.dll
  libapriconv.dll
  libaprutil.dll
  libdb44.dll
  libeay32.dll
  libsasl.dll
  libsvn_client-1.dll
  libsvn_delta-1.dll
  libsvn_diff-1.dll
  libsvn_fs-1.dll
  libsvn_ra-1.dll
  libsvn_repos-1.dll
  libsvn_subr-1.dll
  libsvn_wc-1.dll
  saslANONYMOUS.dll
  saslCRAMMD5.dll
  saslDIGESTMD5.dll
  saslLOGIN.dll
  saslNTLM.dll
  saslPLAIN.dll
  saslSASLDB.dll
  ssleay32.dll

That said, I'm not seeing those libraries get copied into the
win32_bzr.exe/lib directory (part of the build process). I see the PyQt4
and QtCore dlls get copied, so I don't know what code is expected to
copy them properly.

I guess I'm also not seeing paramiko get pulled into the 'library.zip'
file, nor am I seeing the pycrypto dlls get pulled in.

I wonder if this is because I installed paramiko via "easy_install"
which creates a .egg file, and that doesn't play nicely with py2exe.
I'll poke around a bit.