Bazaar as interface to Subversion repositories

Ben Finney bignose+hates-spam at benfinney.id.au
Sat Nov 1 22:28:38 GMT 2008

Jelmer Vernooij <jelmer at samba.org> writes:

> These two things can be avoided by using "bzr dpush" and the first
> should be avoidable by using rebase rather than merge (so you get a
> linear history). See also the bzr-svn FAQ.

Yes, I'm aware of ‘rebase’, but I avoid it because I don't want
already-committed history to change. For my purposes that's working
directly against the function of a VCS.

--
 \               “There's no excuse to be bored. Sad, yes. Angry, yes. |
  `\    Depressed, yes. Crazy, yes. But there's no excuse for boredom, |