Rebase behaviour weird

Russel Winder russel.winder at concertant.com
Wed Oct 29 12:14:25 GMT 2008

Jelmer,

On Wed, 2008-10-29 at 12:57 +0100, Jelmer Vernooij wrote:

> rebase doesn't work with pending changes in the tree. pull does. Are you
> sure this branch doesn't have any changes that would have to be rebased?

OK, I am half asleep -- yes there are no actual rebases to do on the one
branch but there are on the other.  Curses.

At least the situation is now comprehensible, thanks.

BTW when the pull happens due to rebase there is no list of files as
there is when pull happens explicitly.  Is there a bug to get this
fixed?

--
Russel.
Dr Russel Winder                 Partner

Concertant LLP                   t: +44 20 7585 2200, +44 20 7193 9203
41 Buckmaster Road,              f: +44 8700 516 084
London SW11 1EN, UK.             m: +44 7770 465 077