help on failing commits

Andrew King eurokang at gmail.com
Mon Oct 27 22:45:44 GMT 2008

Just to confirm, I have seen this bug a number of times with different users
recently. We fixed the problem by calling bzr pack on the repository. I have
no idea why this works or what the problem is. We have seen it on both
windows and linux, running bzr-1.7.1. I did not file a bug.
Regards,
Andrew