backup / synchronization

Thomas Manson dev.mansonthomas at gmail.com
Sun Oct 19 00:29:15 BST 2008

I think you'll have a full copy of the remote repository.

I'm quite sure as my project directory is big 188MB. and the '.bzr'
directory inside it is 150MB big.

But as I'm quite new to Bazaar, a confirmation would be appreciate.

One of the assets of DVCS is that you can code offline, ie you have all your
sources history even disconnected from the network.
For that, each peer of your project will have a full copy of the source and
source history.
The counter part is that the initial 'checkout' is quite longer than cvs
will do.

Thomas.