bzr behind perforce

Rustom Mody rustompmody at gmail.com
Sat Oct 11 14:31:04 BST 2008

On Sat, Oct 11, 2008 at 3:26 AM, Matt McClure <mlm at aya.yale.edu> wrote:
> Rustom,
>
> My branch is here https://edge.launchpad.net/bzrp4 .
>
> Beware though, it doesn't do much of anything yet.  It's been 2 months since
> I've really had a chance to work on it.  I was working on covering bzr2p4
> and git-p4 with tests so that I could refactor them.  And I recall it wasn't
> suitable for even a one-time Perforce-to-Bazaar migration yet.
>
> Matt

Thanks Matt.

I did see that link before posting my query.  But it says that it is
yet only 'proof of concept' and not really working. As of now I can
certainly try to play around with bzr (or python) on my machine but
cant really afford to mess with the main p4 repos.

I will be happy to try it when it is more stable