Bazaar plug-in for GForge (was: JIRA plugin for bazaar ?)

Ben Finney bignose+hates-spam at
Fri Oct 10 22:51:03 BST 2008

"Marius Kruger" <amanic at> writes:

> I had a similar problem at my company which is using GForge, but
> fortunately they allowed me to make a bzr plugin for it (it uses
> loggerhead for browsing the repository). Now I don't have to go
> insane by using svn.

That sounds like a great addition. I encourage you to submit it to the
GForge project <URL:> so others can
benefit too!

 \        “To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make |
  `\        you something else is the greatest accomplishment.” —Ralph |
_o__)                                                    Waldo Emerson |
Ben Finney