CVS migration help

Thomas Manson dev.mansonthomas at gmail.com
Wed Oct 8 09:03:20 BST 2008

I've recompiled python 2.5.2 and ré install bzr 1.7.1.

[root at home bzr-1.7.1]# bzr whoami 'Paquerette
<dev.mansonthomas at gmail.com>'<dev.mansonthomas at gmail.com%3E'>
Unable to load plugin 'launchpad' from
'/usr/local/lib/python2.5/site-packages/bzrlib/plugins'
I give up...

What I'll do, is re install cvs on my new server with its repository
Have a copy of my eclipse workspace using cvs to be able to browse cvs
history.
And make a bzr import of my existing project and use bzr from now on.

Anyway many thanks for your help everybody ;)
Thomas.

On Wed, Oct 8, 2008 at 08:04, Vincent Ladeuil
<v.ladeuil+lp at free.fr<v.ladeuil%2Blp at free.fr>