bazaar standup notes

Martin Pool mbp at canonical.com
Tue Sep 23 00:21:05 BST 2008

Some of the Canonical-employed Bazaar contributors have a brief voice
call to talk about what we've done or are doing next.  Aaron said
recently he'd like the notes from these sent to the public list so
others can see them.  I'll start doing that now.

Can I suggest that if you want to ask about these you start a new
thread or change the subject line, or it will be unreadable.

2008-09-23

mbp:
 * talked to people about review process
 * today, some reviews and edit hpss roadmap document

spiv:
 * caught up on existing hpss work and fixed up failing tests, getting
ready to send them to the mailing list
 * will at least send some of them to the mailing list

john:
 * did some gardening, responding to reviews and doing reviews for others
 * responded to Robert's status fixes
 * want to flush the review queue
 * hoping to do 1.7final tonight or tomorrow morning

--
Martin <http://launchpad.net/~mbp/>