BB votes should appear at start of lines (was Re: [MERGE] Review feedback on hash trie inventories, and describe radix tree inventories, plus some details on hash trie implementation.)

Vincent Ladeuil v.ladeuil+lp at free.fr
Tue Sep 2 20:47:46 BST 2008

>>>>> "aaron" == Aaron Bentley <aaron at aaronbentley.com> writes:

    aaron> Vincent Ladeuil wrote:
    >>>>>>> "robert" == Robert Collins <robertc at robertcollins.net> writes:

    robert> Meta-note, I have had no bb:COMMAND message for this patch, so its
    robert> outstanding.

    >> I voted tweak (mostly to ask that your explanations get included)
    >> but it seems BB didn't see it...

    aaron> Your BB:tweak was in the middle, but BB looks at the begining of lines,
    aaron> only.  This is to avoid false positives, like Robert's bb:COMMAND up there.

Sorry, I forgot about it and then, wanted to mail you about it,
found it back in BB's online help :-)

Instead I reply to another review *respecting* the syntax and my
vote got recognized. So the problems I once had voting from are
emacs are now solved. Thanks.

Thanks for the reminder too,

       Vincent