[qbzr] Re: Icons for qbzr-eclipse plug-in

Nicholas Allen radicalnick at gmail.com
Fri Aug 22 09:27:38 BST 2008

Hi Matt,

Thanks for that link. I have indeed found some icons there that make as
much sense as any and look half decent too! I will commit once I am sure
I have followed their licensing terms.

This is all that's missing before the first version of qbzr-eclipse can
be released on an update site. Hopefully this will happen in the next
day or two ;-)

Nick