using bazaar to backup files over a LAN

Rahul Nabar rpnabar at gmail.com
Sat Aug 23 23:06:09 BST 2008

I've successfully been using Bazaar for a few months now to back up /
rollback system config files on my Linux server. This server also has
a disk backup solution running.

We added a second server but this one will not have a Disk Backup. The
servers hav good mutual LAN connectivity. I was wondering if I can
have Bazaar somehow step in and thus maintain backups of a few
critical config files from server2 by maintaining a bzr repo on
server1. (this way the repo will keep getting a safe tape backup)

Any suggestions how I ought to go about this?