bzr-eclipse

Guillermo Gonzalez guillo.gonzo at gmail.com
Thu Aug 21 16:01:24 BST 2008

On Thu, Aug 21, 2008 at 11:51 AM, Russel Winder
<russel.winder at concertant.com> wrote:
> Guillermo
>
> On Thu, 2008-08-21 at 11:30 -0300, Guillermo Gonzalez wrote:
>
>> Indeed that's the problem.
>> Please, check http://bazaar-vcs.org/BzrEclipse/Installation for more
>> detailed information about dependencies, etc.
>
> People upgrading from working setups generally do not read installation
> instructions -- I know I don't.  I think it is a bad idea to assume they
> do! ;-)

My mistake...apologize.
What would you recommend?
Showing a "one time" warning dialog after the upgrade?

>> If you go to Preferences --> Team --> Bazaar, it should show you the
>> error message about bzr-xmloutput version.
>>
>> Doing a pull from lp:bzr-xmloutput should fix this problem.
>
> This is actually %7Eguillo.gonzo/bzr-xmloutput/xmlrpc. Is this the
> branch to stay with, i.e the new mainline?

ups, it seems I messed up bzr-xmloutput branch names in launchpad.
xmlprc was the name during initial development.
I'm going to rename it, actually, rename trunk to 0.4.x or something
and create a trunk branch with the current trunk.

> Everything now works though which is the main thing.
Great!

Cheers,

--
Guillermo.