Can we get a recursive log?

Talden talden at gmail.com
Wed Aug 13 12:46:07 BST 2008

I regularly use "bzr log" to see recent revisions and "bzr log
somefile" to see revisions in which that file has changed.

However in Subversion I also regularly do "svn log somedirectory" to
see in which revisions that directory _or_it's_contents_ were changed.

Getting this 'recursive log' is non-obvious to me in Bazaar.  Is there
a straight-forward means to listing all the revisions in which changes
were made to any file or directory under 'somedirectory'?

--
Talden