Error 267 "The directory name is invalid" on pull/branch on Windoze

Frits Jalvingh jal at etc.to
Tue Aug 12 21:32:24 BST 2008

Thanks a million- that was the problem! I knew about the special device names
but never expected them to be triggered in a filename itself!?!? That OS
really is a sad joke - unbelievable that people keep paying for that crap!
Luckily more and more of my developers are moving to Linux - the performance
under Linux of Java, Eclipse and Bazaar is so much better (some things are
10x(!!!) faster) that it looks as if they have gotten new PC's ;-)

Again, thanks!

Frits