[ANNOUNCE] bzr-svn 0.4.11rc1

Ben Finney bignose+hates-spam at benfinney.id.au
Sat Aug 9 05:29:57 BST 2008

Jelmer Vernooij <jelmer at samba.org> writes:

> I'm happy to announce the first release candidate for version 0.4.11 of
> bzr-svn. This is a major release, probably the largest of bzr-svn to
> date.

Why, then, is this not reflected in the version string? Surely if
anything is going to increment that '0.4.x' to '0.5.x', a change that
is "probably the largest to date" would be sufficient?

--
 \        “I hate it when my foot falls asleep during the day, because |
  `\            that means it's gonna be up all night.” —Steven Wright |