Merges not showing up in Qbzr 0.9.2-1

Joseph Wakeling joseph.wakeling at webdrake.net
Tue Aug 5 14:09:39 BST 2008

> I saw similar problem with my branch that was rebased. But after several
> commits this problem disappeared. Can you check your branch -- does it have
> rebased revisions around merge or branch point?

I don't think there are any rebases.  It's not even a very big project
yet -- 29 commits in the leftmost branch, probably half-a-dozen more
that were merged in.

I tried making several more commits as per your suggestion but nothing
changed. :-(

> Does your branch is public?

Not yet -- it will be free software in the long run but since it's a new
project and kind of experimental we're been keeping it in-house until we
have a version we're satisfied with and a release strategy.  If I find
the problem with another project which doesn't have these restrictions
I'll publish it.

We did have a qbzr problem before to do with a couple of commits being
extremely large (files that shouldn't have been in the branch being
added and then deleted en masse) and qdiff would hang looking at these.
 But I guess that's a different issue.