Merges not showing up in Qbzr 0.9.2-1

Joseph Wakeling joseph.wakeling at webdrake.net
Tue Aug 5 12:09:40 BST 2008

Hello all,

I've just installed the new Qbzr 0.9.2-1 -- many thanks for the new
features!

However, I've noticed that on some (not all) branches, merges do not
show up in bzr qlog -- I just see the leftmost branch.  The actual merge
commits themselves show up, but the branches of the revision graph don't
appear and the + sign on the history graph to uncollapse the branches
does not appear.  It's unclear why -- I just did a test to see if e.g.
the branch format was responsible and it seems not.

bzr viz does not have this issue on the same branch.  (If it's unclear
what the issue is, I could do a side-by-side screenshot of the revision
tree in viz and qlog.)

Can anyone suggest what might be the problem here ... ?

Best wishes,

    -- Joe