[ANNOUNCE] bzr-rebase 0.4

Jelmer Vernooij jelmer at samba.org
Sat Aug 2 14:27:54 BST 2008

I'm happy to announce the availability of bzr-rebase 0.4. This release
fixes compatibility with bzr 1.6, improves performance, makes it
possible to rebase pending merges and fixes a couple of minor bugs.

The full list of changes since 0.3:

 CHANGES

  * Changed license from GPLv2 or later to GPLv3 or later.

 BUG FIXES

  * Fix compatibility with Bazaar 1.6.

  * Fixed overactive assertion.
		bug 242245
		status fixreleased

  * Fixed O(history) access during plan creation. (Robert Collins)
		bug 249823
		status fixreleased

 ENHANCEMENTS

  * Set author property to preserve committer and original author of the
    commit.  (Lukáš Lalinský)

  * Add new option --pending-merges for rebasing pending merges after
    "bzr up".
		bug 162622
		status fixreleased

The tarball is available from:

 http://samba.org/~jelmer/bzr/bzr-rebase-0.4.tar.gz

A GPG signature made with my gpg key is available from:

 http://samba.org/~jelmer/bzr/bzr-rebase-0.4.tar.gz.asc

Happy rebasing!

Cheers,

Jelmer