[MERGE][#120050] Give and example of --fixes in the help for the option.

Harald Meland harald.meland at usit.uio.no
Wed Jul 30 09:34:01 BST 2008

[James Westby]

> +The --fixes option allows you to specify a bug tracker and a bug identifier
> +rather than a full URL. This looks like
> +
> +    bzr commit --fixes <tracker>:<id>

[...]

> +     URL                          | Tracker id | Example

The title of the second column can be slightly confusing, as the "id"
there is wholly unrelated to the "<id>" in the commandline stanza.

Although people that take the time to read the stuff I've elided
inbetween will probably figure things out, it would probably be even
easier to understand if there was better correspondence between the
terms in the commandline stanza and the table column titles.
--
Harald