Previewing changes

Russel Winder russel.winder at concertant.com
Wed Jul 30 08:04:14 BST 2008

On Wed, 2008-07-30 at 18:37 +1200, Aaron Bentley wrote:

> Russel Winder wrote:
> > Perhaps the only mechanism is to merge the changeset, run a diff, and
> > then back out if the changeset is not wanted?
>
> You can get the same effect by running "bzr merge --preview"

OK, that works for me.  Well when I pipe to less anyway :-)

Is this functionality available in Olive GTK, TortoiseBzr, and the
Eclipse, IntelliJ IDEA and NetBeans plugins?  If not it needs to be
since whether it is liked or not in 3 years time when Bazaar is
extremely popular, most usage will be by Olive GTK, TortoiseBzr,
Eclipse, IntelliJ IDEA, NetBeans, etc.  Command line usage is the
minority usage model, GUIs and IDEs are where the majority of use is.

--
Russel.
Dr Russel Winder                 Partner

Concertant LLP                   t: +44 20 7585 2200, +44 20 7193 9203
41 Buckmaster Road,              f: +44 8700 516 084
London SW11 1EN, UK.             m: +44 7770 465 077