creating bzr-svn binaries on Windows

Mark Hammond mhammond at skippinet.com.au
Sun Jul 27 14:57:53 BST 2008

I'm trying to create bzr-svn binaries for Windows suitable for use with
bzr.dev.  While I can find 0.4.10 binaries, I was advised on #bzr that I
should probably be using the branch at
http://people.samba.org/bzr/jelmer/bzr-svn/0.4/ if I was working with
bzr.dev.

However, I can't work out how to create binaries from that branch.  setup.py
fails very early in ways that make be believe that script isn't used on
Windows, and INSTALL only mentions binaries are available, but not how to
build them.

Is anyone able to lend me a clue about how to build such binaries, or where
I can get ones suitable for use with bzr.dev on Windows?

Thanks,

Mark