[MERGE] [LOGGERHEAD] Manual pages

Russ Brown pickscrape at gmail.com
Sat Jul 26 15:25:40 BST 2008

Jelmer Vernooij wrote:
> The attached patch adds simple manual pages for the two scripts in loggerhead
> that are installed.
>
> Jelmer

What of the other script, serve-branches.py? When I set up loggerhead a
while back, I had to use this script in order to get hierarchical branch
browsing from the repository root.

I've also noticed since using serve-branches.py that the cache directory
has not been written to. Is serve-branches.py a temporary or
experimental script, or am I missing something else?

Sorry if this is a silly question: I'm quite new to Loggerhead. :)

Thanks.

--

Russ.