Migrating from Google Code to Launchpad, but keeping the old repo as a mirror

Eduardo O. Padoan eduardo.padoan at gmail.com
Tue Jul 22 15:11:21 BST 2008

Hi,

I have a project on Google Code, django-wikiapp[1], and I'm planning
to migrate to bzr and launchpad (why? 'cause they just rocks! :)
The problem is that I want to keep a svn repo on c.g.c, for better
visibility (virtually every django project is on c.g.c, or, more
recently, github -- see django-plugables[2]) and so it can be kept as
a svn:external dependency on django-hotclub[3].
So far, the better soluction I see is: create a bzr-svn local (bind)
branch of trunk, push it to launchpad, updating it regularly. Am I
missing something?
Is there any better option? Is there some Launchpad feature to keep svn mirrors?

[1] http://code.google.com/p/django-wikiapp and
https://launchpad.net/django-wikiapp
[2] http://djangoplugables.com/
[3] http://code.google.com/p/django-hotclub