[MERGE] optionally install tbzr binaries with bazaar binaries on Windows

Mark Hammond mhammond at skippinet.com.au
Tue Jul 22 14:10:46 BST 2008

> I know it says "optionally" in the subject, so I'm guessing the answer
> is "yes", but can I just check that the binaries will still allow an
> install with only the command line tool, no GUI at all, and no Windows
> integration? (And I assume that the command line version will work as
> at present, needing no registry entries other than optionally PATH)?

Yes.  Although to get "no gui at all", you will need to disable both
Tortoise and the "default plugins" - qbzr becomes a default plugin.  On the
other hand, so long as you don't type a command starting with "bzr q" you
probably would never notice the GUI snuck in there, so I think just
disabling Tortoise would give you what you are after...

bzr-qlog-ly,

Mark