1.6 plans

Martin Pool mbp at canonical.com
Fri Jul 18 01:15:39 BST 2008

So we now have a beta3 which should be very close to the final for
1.6.  I accidentally uploaded it to the ~bzr ppa rather than
~bzr-beta-ppa, but that should be corrected soon.

I think for the stacking feature to be useful we need to make two changes:

 * make branches with a stack pointer a long-term supported format not
development-1
 * make --stacked automatically create a new branch of the appropriate
type, rather than matching the source branch

Also Andrew would like to have his "hook rejecting changes" patch fixed.

Is there anything else, or any objection to the above?

Otherwise, I plan to do 1.6rc1 immediately those are done.

--
Martin <http://launchpad.net/~mbp/>