BundleBuggy, send, and multiple projects

Harald Meland harald.meland at usit.uio.no
Wed Jul 16 10:31:42 BST 2008

[Aaron Bentley]

> James Westby wrote:
>>> If you use [project/MERGE, BB will ignore it.  That was the whole point
>>> of it.
>>
>> So BB works out the project from the information in the merge
>> directive itself?
>
> Right.

It would be nice if BB's auto-generated mails (at least the "Bundle
Buggy has detected this merge request." mails, but possibly also the
"This change has been merged." mails) indicated which project BB
figures the request is for.

I know that the "details" link included in those emails will tell me
which project the request's for, but as auto-mails are generated
anyway, I think it would be convenient if that info was included there
as well.
--
Harald