update on stack merging

Martin Pool mbp at canonical.com
Mon Jul 14 08:53:21 BST 2008

On Fri, Jul 11, 2008 at 7:35 PM, Robert Collins
<robertc at robertcollins.net> wrote:
> On Fri, 2008-07-11 at 19:08 +1000, Martin Pool wrote:
>> OK, here's an overall patch that makes all tests pass in the top of
>> the stacking branch!
>>
>>  * KnitVersionedFiles.check should just check keys in its own file,
>> then recurse into fallback kvfs.
> +1

You do have this existing test in test_knit:

    def test_check(self):
        # check() must not check the fallback files, it's none of its business.
        basis, test = self.get_basis_and_test_knit()
        basis.check = None
        test.check()

but I'm not convinced that's the right thing, at least for now, so
I've removed that change.

--
Martin <http://launchpad.net/~mbp/>