[MERGE] corrected some typos in the users-guide

James Westby jw+debian at jameswestby.net
Fri Jul 11 10:56:18 BST 2008

On Wed, 2008-07-09 at 21:26 +0200, Viktor Nagy wrote:
> I've found the italics type really annoying as the *-s might mean
> something, even though in this case it just for formatting

Hi,

Thanks for working on this. Unfortunately I can't review your
work as you managed to generate an empty merge directive. Could
you tell us how you generated it so that we can work out what
went wrong? Did you commit your changes before "bzr send"? One
thing to note is that in general you don't want to use "-r"
arguments to "bzr send", if you did this then that may well
be the cause.

Also, it would be great if you could set "public_branch" of
file:///home/nagyv/versioning/bzr/bzr/bzr.dev/ to
http://bazaar-vcs.org/bzr/bzr.dev , as that will show the
intent of the merge directive more clearly.

Thanks,

James