update on stack merging
mbp at canonical.com
Fri Jul 11 10:08:50 BST 2008
OK, here's an overall patch that makes all tests pass in the top of
the stacking branch!
* KnitVersionedFiles.check should just check keys in its own file,
then recurse into fallback kvfs.
* The specialized get_parent_map and has_revisions in
KnitPackRepository don't hook correctly into stacking, and are
This potentially causes a problem because I think now the base class
version will be active, and that does not use the kvf index but rather
reads each revision one by one, which may be slow. I have verified
that method is on the instance but haven't profiled it. It should be
fairly straightforward to fix.
* The blackbox tests for shallow branches now test the right thing;
see the comment.
* Some more narrow tests for the things that were failing here.
* Use TestNotApplicable when applicable :-)
* Remove tests relevant to the old pack-internals-based stacking.
Have a good weekend,
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 18152 bytes
Desc: not available
Url : https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/bazaar/attachments/20080711/79406236/attachment-0001.bin
More information about the bazaar