[MERGE] make init-repo use '.' as default location

Daniel Watkins daniel at daniel-watkins.co.uk
Fri Jul 11 09:04:33 BST 2008

Hi Scott,

It finally made it through!

On Wed, 9 Jul 2008 22:24:36 -0600
Scott Scriven <bzr at toykeeper.net> wrote:
> This is a fix for bug 247150.  It makes 'bzr init-repo' work in a
> fresh directory.  Otherwise, this happens:
>
>   % mkdir foo ; cd foo
>   % bzr.dev init-repo
>   bzr: ERROR: command 'init-repository' requires argument LOCATION
>
> I see a relevant-looking test case in
> bzrlib/tests/blackbox/test_init.py, but apparently it doesn't do
> quite the same thing.
The fix for this looks good.  However, I'd be more comfortable if you
also added a test.  Something like:
  def test_init_repo_no_given_dir(self):
      out, err = self.run_bzr("init-repository")
      dir = BzrDir.open('.')
      self.assertTrue(dir.open_repository())
in bzrlib/tests/blackbox/test_shared_repository.py would do the trick
nicely.

Regards,
--
Daniel Watkins (Odd_Bloke)