pqm-dev team?

Ben Finney bignose+hates-spam at benfinney.id.au
Wed Jul 9 06:10:45 BST 2008

Paul Hummer <paul.hummer at canonical.com> writes:

> > What are we considering 'the usual way' to do reviews? The
> > Launchpad way or the on-ML way? I have no strong preference, but I
> > suspect that the latter will get more reviews (see John's reviews
> > of a couple of my patches recently, he was just going through his
> > mailbox).
>
> While it doesn't necessarily have to be an list, Launchpad allows for

I don't get a vote, since I'm not a developer on the project. I will
merely point out that it's very helpful for non-Launchpad-users to be
able to get involved in those reviews, via a public mailing list.

--
 \       “Pinky, are you pondering what I'm pondering?” “Well, I think |
  `\     so, Brain, but do I really need two tongues?” —_Pinky and The |