[PQM/MERGE] Remove legacy actions and VCSHandlers

Daniel Mark Watkins D.M.Watkins at warwick.ac.uk
Thu Jul 3 07:57:29 BST 2008

The attached removes all of the non-bzr VCSHandler implementations, as
well as actions not supported by the Bazaar2Handler, with the exception
of 'tag' and 'make-repo'.

These were left because I thought they might be wanted to adapt for
bzr.  I later came to the conclusion that, if those actions were wanted,
it was better to reimplement them as separate subclasses of Command so
as not to keep the existing, crufty implementation.  Their removal,
however, happened along with the rest of CommandRunner which will be my
next patch (spoilers!).

An unrelated test is also removed, its corresponding method will be
removed later.

Dan